|The smallest in our range of abrasive blasting cabinets, the 900s is ideal for blasting smaller items or where limited floor space is available. Although small in size the 900s is built with exactly the same features as the larger models.|
- Small foot print of 1350mm x 1000mm.
- Suitable for mass processing of small items.
- Small size provides excellent visibility and ventilation.
- Use for mould cleaning, cosmetic and decorative finishing, cleaning and deburr tools and machined parts.
900s suction blast cabinet technical data
- Working chamber width: 900mm
- Working chamber depth: 780mm
- Working chamber height: 900mm
- Overall width: 1000mm
- Overall height: 2100mm
- Door opening height: 750mm
- Total weight: approximately equal 560kg
- Airflow total volume: 510m cube/hr (300cfm)
- Airflow velocity: 0.2m/sec (40ft/min)
- Filter cartridge area: 21m squared (226ft)
- Air to cloth ratio: 2:1
- Residual dust content: < 2 mg/Nm cube
- Filtering efficiency: 99.99% on 0.5 Mu m particle
- Reverse pulse on time: 0 1 sec. increments of 0.2 sec.
- Reverse pulse off time: 0 5 minutesELECTRICAL
- Electrical power supply: 380 415 Volt, 50HZ, 3 Phase
- Cabinet lighting: 2 x 18w
- Cabinet illumination: 750lux
- Dust collector fan power: 0.75kw (1hp)
* Compressed air consumption: 64m/hr (38cfm) @ 5.5bar (80psi)
* Working pressure: 0.7 6.8bar (10 100psi)
* Supply air residual content: < 5mg/m cube
* Supply air residual humidity content: < 5mg/m cube Pressure dew point 3 – 5 degrees C
* Glass Beads: B/3 – AE/10
* Aluminum Oxide: #24 180
* Steel Grit: =G40
* Silicon Carbide: #24 180
* Stainless Steel Shot: S10 S40
* Ceramic Beads: B125 B20