|Magnaflux contact pads and plates help ensure proper electrical contact between test parts and contact heads.
Magnaflux copper braided contact pads and lead contact plates prevent arc burn by helping maintain proper electrical contact between test parts and contact heads.
* 1848: Replacement copper pad for 18948 & 18949. Size: 4.88 (123.95mm) x 7.5 (190.5mm).
* 14818: Copper Braid Contact Pad 4.75 x 10.5.
* 18948: Double-Braided Pad with V-Block. Heavy copper braid provides contact over larger surface area. Built with neoprene, the V-block base centers and supports test parts. The pad can be reversed to provide two wear faces. Fits all units except A-915.
* 18949: Double-Braided Pad with Clip. Offers the same performance as the 18948 but clips over the headstock. Fits both A-915 and H Series units.
* 507010: Replacement V Block, Neoprene, for 18948
* 605647: Lead Contact Plate. Duplicates original headstock/tailstock contact plates. The soft lead provides excellent contact with test part. Size: 6-3/4 (171.45mm) x 6-5/8 (168.275mm) x 1/4 (6.35mm) thick. (Fits all units except A-915 and H Series units.)
* 605657: Heavy Duty Lead Contact Plate. Copper impregnated lead contact plate that lasts 10 times longer than lead contact plates. Size: 6-3/4 (171.45mm) x 6-5/8 (168.275mm) x 1/4 (6.35mm) thick Fits all units except A-915 and H Series units.
* 114184: Heavy Duty Braided Lead Pad.12″ x 10.5″ (used with 12×12 contacts only)