The new SilverSchmidt ST/PC is Proceq’s most sophisticated rebound hammer that makes concrete testing quicker and more accurate than ever before.
The SilverSchmidt ST/PC is the first integrated concrete test hammer featuring true rebound value and unmatched repeatability.
Two factors contribute to the improved performance of this concrete test hammer over its predecessors:
- Velocity based detection of the rebound quotient
- The lightweight hybrid design of the impact plunger is made from aerospace alloy, matched to the elastic properties of the concrete and equipped with a hardness steel cap
Independent validation testing by BAM (Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing, Germany) has shown the SilverSchmidt ST/PC to have less dispersion than the classical concrete test hammer over the entire range.
The unique design and high quality construction of the concrete test hammer SilverSchmidt ST/PC makes rebound hammer testing quicker and more accurate than ever before.
- The SilverSchmidt ST/PC concrete test hammer combines a high measurement accuracy with an unmatched repeatability.
- The rebound value requires no angular correction
- The concrete test hammer offers customer conversion curves for a wide range of compressive concrete strengths, including low fc (<10 N/mm2, 1,450 psi) and high strength concrete (up to 100 N/mm2, 14,500 psi)
- A large number of measurement points can be easily collected by the concrete test hammer and automatically evaluated according to statistical data
- The concrete test hammer offers automatic conversion to the required measurement unit (MPa, N/mm2, kg/cm2, psi)
- Ideally suited for on-site tests of concrete
- The concrete test hammer is suitable for testing a wide variety of concrete, mortar and rock
- Handy for difficult to access or confined test areas (i.e. working overhead)
- Assessment on young, soft concrete with mushroom plunger of the concrete test hammer
Mechanical data Type ST N / PC N
concrete test hammer
Type ST L / PC L
concrete test hammer
Impact energy 2.207 Nm 0.735 Nm Hammer mass 135 g 135 g Spring constant 0.79 N/mm 0.26 N/mm Spring extension 75 mm (2.95″) 75 mm (2.95″) Housing dimensions 55 x 55 x 255 mm (2.16″ x 2.16″ x 9.84″) Weight 570 g (1.3 lb) PC application Only for the concrete test hammer SilverSchmidt versions PC N and PC L: Hammerlink Software Electrical data Display 17 x 71 pixels; graphic / alphanumeric Power consumption ~13 mA measuring, ~4 mA setup and review, ~0.02 mA idle Battery life >5000 impacts (before recharging) Charger connection USB type B (5V, 100 mA) Measuring ranges Concrete compressive strength 10-100 N/mm2 (1450-14500 psi) Operating temperature 0 to 50 C (32 to 122 F) Storage temperature -10 to 70 C (14 to 158 F)