The TIV hardness tester allows for fast and easy determination of surface hardness with no calibration required. It is also useful in the aviation industry, enabling on-site hardness testing on thin-walled components and on different alloys without additional calibration.
ZB-100 F MB MAG SHOT BLACK LIGHT
All the Features of the ZB-100F PLUS a button conveniently located in the handle, this button is ready to integrate into any of our standard MPI units to trigger the magnetizing current. Or, we can assist you in integrating the new black light into existing equipment.
The black light can start rinse cycles on Zyglo Systems, act as a remote trigger on power packs, used to activate touch up developer or to prompt a parts counter. The possibilities are only limited by the user.
* 100 Watt reflective light source
* Fan cooled, cool to the touch
* Cooler running means longer bulb life
* 4000+ Microwatts/Centimeter Squared @ 15″
* White Light Emission, less then 1 foot candle @ 15″
* Weight of hand Held Light Only 3 Lbs (1.4 kg)
* 15 foot (4.6 m) cord from Lamp to Transformer
* 12 foot (3.7m) cord from Transformer to Supply end
* Ground Fault Circuit Interrupt protection (110/115V only)
* Available voltages: 110v/50 Hz, 115v/60Hz, 220v/50Hz, 230v/60 Hz