The Profometer 5+ cover meter is a sophisticated device for the non destructive location of rebars and for the measurement of concrete cover and bar diameters, using the eddy current principle with pulse induction as the measuring method.
As well as detecting the rebar diameter accurately to the millimeter by only one measuring procedure, the cover meter Profometer 5+ offers the transmission of the measured data to a PC. This supersedes the time consuming business of note taking, allowing the user to focus on the essential. Proceq offers two different models of the Profometer 5+ cover meter, each designed to meet the individual needs of the customer:
- The Profometer 5+ cover meter allows the detection of rebars
- Measurement of concrete cover depth and rebar diameter
- Correction functions for the influence of neighbouring bars
- The cover meter offers optical as well as acoustic locating aids
- Storage of 40,000 individual cover values and statistical analysis (160,000 with model Scanlog)
- Data transfer function from the cover meter to a PC and evaluation using the ProVista * Analysis Software, included with the cover meter.
- Locate rebars with the cover meter to avoid them when drilling holes
- Acceptance inspection of cover after formwork is removed
- Measuring concrete cover depth with the cover meter
- Quality assurance in mass production of prefabricated concrete elements
- Profometer 5+ cover meter Model Scanlog is especially suited for large areas and when * comprehensive reporting is required
Memory non-volatile memory for 40’000 measured values (cover meter Model SCANLOG 160,000) and 60 objects respectively Display LCD with backlight, 128 x 128 pixels Interface RS 232 or with adapter for USB Port on PC Software ProVista for downloading data and evaluation on PC Batteries six 1.5 V for 45 h operation; 30 h with backlight on Measuring Range of the cover meter Operating temperature -0 deg C to +60 deg C Storage temperature -10 deg C to +60 deg C Cover depth measurements small range up to 100 mm (3.94 in.)
large range up to 185 mm (7.28 in.)
Diameter measurement up to a cover of 70 mm (2.76 in.)