Pundit Lab+ adds Site Functionality to the leading ultrasonic Test Instrument for Concrete.
Now featuring compressive strength estimation, integrated waveform, real time stamp and an extended range of transducers.
Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity (UPV) testing of concrete is based on the pulse velocity method to provide information on the uniformity of concrete, cavities, cracks and defects. The pulse velocity in a material depends on its density and its elastic properties which in turn are related to the quality and the compressive strength of the concrete. It is therefore possible to obtain information about the properties of components by sonic investigations.
- Integrated waveform display
- Remote control: A USB connection and the Pundit Link application allow full remote control of all features of the ultrasonic test equipment Pundit Lab.
- Open interface: full remote control of the instrument is also possible with third party software
- Direct data logging on the PC
- Multiple Power Supply Options: the ultrasonic test equipment Pundit Lab runs on battery supply, mains supply via AC adaptor and can also be powered from a PC via the USB connection.
- Wide range of transducers: The ultrasonic test equipment Pundit Lab supports a wide range of transducers from 24 kHz up to 500 kHz, making it suitable not only for concrete and rock, but also for other materials such as graphite, ceramics, woods, etc. Exponential transducers for rough surfaces and shear wave transducers for estimation of dynamic modulus of elasticity complete the portfolio.
- The ultrasonic test equipment Pundit Lab is the most versatile Pundit to date. It has all the functions of the classic Pundit 7 but also offers additional benefits. Designed with laboratory use in mind, its compact size, rugged construction and optimized power consumption make it equally suitable for on-site use.
Transit time measurement Range 0.1 – 9999 microsecs Resolution 0.1 microsecs Display 79 x 21 mm passive matrix OLED Transmitter Optimized energizing pulse 125 V, 250 V, 350 V, 500V, AUTO Receiver Selectable gain steps 1x, 2x, 5x, 10x, 20x, 50x, 100x, 200x, 500x, 1000x, AUTO Bandwidth 20 kHz – 500 kHz Memory Non volatile, > 500 measured values Regional Settings Metric and imperial units supporte Compressive strength units MPa, N/mm2, psi, kg/cm2 Power Supply Battery 4x AA batteries (>20 hours continuous use) Mains 5v, <500mA via USB charger PC 5v, <500mA directly via USB cable Mechanical Dimensions 172 x 55 x 220 mm Weight 1.316 kg (incl. batteries) Environmental conditions Operating temperature -10 to 60C (0 to 140F) Humidity <95% RH, non condensing