With a spacious working chamber volume of 1.62 cubic meters this blasting cabinet offers plenty of room for larger work pieces.
With a spacious working chamber volume of 1.62 cubic meters this blasting cabinet offers plenty of room for larger work pieces. The twin cartridge Tru Downflow provides voluminous airflow for media recovery and cabinet visibility. Ideal for use with roll in turntable for large heavy parts.
- Large cabinet size for bigger work pieces.
- High ventilation for cleaning dirtier parts.
- Use for surface preparation prior to painting, bonding and plating, rust, sand and heat scale removal, deflashing and deburring, cleaning residues from the surface of moulds, dies and tools.
1500s suction blast cabinet technical data
- Working chamber width: 1500mm
- Working chamber depth: 1200mm
- Working chamber height: 1000mm
- Overall width: 1600mm
- Overall depth: 1900mm
- Overall height: 2235mm
- Door opening width: 1060mm
- Door opening height: 825mm
- Total weight: approximately 960kg
* Airflow total volume: 1360m cube/hr (800cfm)
* Airflow velocity: 0.2m/sec (42ft/min)
* Filter cartridge area: 42m square (452ft square)
* Air to cloth ratio: 1.8:1
* Residual dust content: < 2 mg/Nm cube
* Filtering efficiency: 99.99 Percent on 0.5 Mu m particle
* Reverse pulse on time: 0 1 sec. increments of 0.2 sec.
* Reverse pulse off time: 0-5 minutes
* Electrical power supply: 380 415 Volt, 50HZ, 3 Phase
* Cabinet lighting: 2 x 18w
* Cabinet illumination: 750lux
* Dust collector fan power: 2.2kw (3hp)
* Compressed air consumption: 64m cube/hr (38cfm) @ 5.5bar (80psi)
* Working pressure: 0.7 6.8bar (10 100psi)
* Supply air residual oil content: < 5mg/m cube
* Supply air residual humidity content: < 5mg/m cube Pressure dew point 3 – 5C
* Glass Beads: B/3 – AE/10
* Aluminum Oxide: #24 180
* Steel Grit: less or more than G40
* Silicon Carbide: #24 180
* Stainless Stell Shot: S10 S40
* Ceramic Beads: B125 B20