The Torrent permeability tester permits a rapid and non destructive measurement of the quality of the cover concrete with respect to its durability.
Concrete permeability is an excellent indicator of the potential durability and resistance of a particular concrete against the ingress of aggressive media in the gaseous or liquid state. A measurement with Proceq’s permeability tester takes 2-12 minutes.
- The data is automatically collected by the Torrente permeability tester
- The quality class of the concrete cover of dry concrete can be read from a table using the kT value
- In the case of moist concrete, kT is combined with electrical concrete resistance ? (rho) and the quality class is determined from a nomogram
- Optional resistance Wenner-probe to correct the influence of concrete moisture is available with the permeability tester.
- The Torrent permeability tester determines the quality of concrete cover
- The Torrent permeability tester assesses the durability of a concrete structure
Display unit Memory non-volatile memory for 200 measured objects Display 128 x 128 graphic LCD Interface RS 232 or optional adapter to USB Power supply six 1.5 V, LR 6 (AA) batteries for 60 h operation or optional commercial power unit 9 VDC/0.2A Temperature range -10 deg C to +60 deg C Carrying case 325 x 295 x 105 mm (12.8 x 11.6 x 4.1 in) Total weight 2.1 kg (4 lb, 10 oz) Control unit with membrane pressure regulator and pressure sensor Vacuum connection small flange 16 KF Carrying case 520 x 370 x 125 mm (205 x 146 x 49 in) Total weight 6.3 kg (13 lb, 14 oz)