The Scorpion Blast 1200p pressure blast cabinet has the same cabinet dimensions as the 1200s and is fitted with a SPH150 blast generator.
The Scorpion Blast 1200p pressure blast cabinet has the same cabinet dimensions as the 1200s and is fitted with a SPH150 blast generator. Pressure blasting increases productivity by up to 300% compared to suction blast. Pressure blast is also more suitable when high peening intensities or deep surface etching is required.
- High production rate due to pressure blast.
- Convenient size blast cabinet for industrial work shops.
- High efficiency reverse pulse dust collector provides excellent visibility.
- Wide range of uses including; removal of welding heat stain, mould * cleaning and etching, shot peening, surface etching prior to bonding, heat scale removal.
* Working chamber width: 1200mm
* Working chamber depth: 915mm
* Working chamber height: 1000mm
* Overall width: 1620mm
* Overall depth: 1610mm
* Overall height: 2455mm
* Door opening width: 760mm
* Door opening height: 865mm
* Total weight: approximately 800 kg
* Airflow total volume: 850m cube/hr (500cfm)
* Airflow velocity: 0.2m/sec (42ft/min)
* Filter cartridge area: 21m square (226ft square)
* Air to cloth ratio: 2.2:1
* Residual dust content: < 2 mg/Nm cube
* Filtering efficiency : 99.99 percent on 0.5Mu m particle
* Reverse pulse on time: 0-1 sec. increments of 0.2 sec.
* Reverse pulse off time: 0-5 minutes
* Electrical power supply: 380 415 Volt, 50HZ, 3 Phase
* Cabinet lighting: 2 x 18w
* Cabinet illumination: 750lux
* Dust collector fan power: 1.5kw (2hp)
* Blast generator volume: 15 litres
* Compressed air consumption: 68m cube/hr (40cfm) @ 5.5bar (80psi)
* Working pressure: 2.0 6.8bar (30 100psi)
* Supply air residual oil content: < 5mg/m cube
* Supply air residual humidity content: < 5mg/m cube Pressure dew point 3 – 5C
* Glass Beads: B/3 – AE/10
* Aluminum Oxide: #24 180
* Steel Grit: less than or equal to G40
* Silicon Carbide: #24-180
* Stainless Steel Shot: S10-S40
* Ceramic Beads: B125-B20