This model combines a spacious 1.62 cubic meter work chamber with a pressure blast system.
This model combines a spacious 1.62 cubic meter work chamber with a pressure blast system. The pressure blast system is preferred for high production of large work pieces, or for hard to remove surface contamination. The Scorpion Blast 1500p is ideally suited for use as a plastic media blasting (pmb) cabinet for paint stripping aerospace components.
- High production pressure blast system.
- Ideal for plastic media blasting (pmb) aerospace and automotive components.
- Typical uses include corrosion removal, glass etching, paint stripping, die and mould cleaning, foundry desanding, plastic media blasting.
1500p direct pressure blast cabinet technical data
* Working chamber width: 1500mm
* Working chamber deoth: 1200mm
* Working chamber height: 1000mm
* Overall width: 1925mm
* Overall depth: 1900mm
* Overall height: 2455mm
* Door opening width: 1060mm
* Door opening height: 825mm
* Total weight: approximately 1000kg
* Airflow total volume: 1360m cube/hr (800cfm)
* Airflow velocity: 0.2m/sec (40ft/min)
* Filter cartrdge area: 42m square (452ft square)
* Air to cloth ratio: 1.8:1
* Residual dust content: < 2 mg/Nm cube
* Filtering efficiency: 99.99 Percent on 0.5 Mum particle
* Reverse pulse on time: 0 1 sec. increments of 0.2 sec.
* Reverse pulse off time: 0 5 minutes
* Electrical power supply: 380 415 Volt, 50HZ, 3 Phase
* Cabinet lighting: 2 x 18w
* Cabinet illumination: 750lux
* Dust collector fan power: 2.2kw (3hp)
* Blast generator volume: 15 litres
* Compressed air consumption: 68m cube/hr (40cfm) @ 5.5bar (80psi)
* Working pressure: 2.0 6.8bar (30 100psi)
* Supply air residual oil content: < 5mg/mcube
* Supply air residual humidity content: < 5mg/m cube Pressure dew point 3 – 5 degrees C
* Glass Beads: B/3 – AE/10
* Aluminum Oxide: #24 180
* Steel Grit: less or more than G40
* Silicon Carbide: #24-180
* Stainless Steel Shot: S10-S40
*Ceramic Beads: B125-B20