Manufactures a range of special heat treatment units tailored to meet specific client requirements. It is used for post-weld heat treatment and pre-heating works.
VALUE OF MONEY
EASY OF OPERATION AND MAINTENACE
* Clear, illuminated digital displays showing actual and set point temperatures;
* LED indicator light showing power on for each output channel;
* Input/output sockets are located on back panel;
* Simple access to transformer tapping board, for maintenance to instruments by means of a swing hinged front panel;
* Connectors provided for simple connection of primary supply cable.
FITNESS FOR PURPOSE
* Constructed from high-grade stainless steel giving excellent protection against corrosion, including marine offshore applications;
* Large castor wheels to facilitate mobility in normal site conditions.
* CE marked in compliance with European Safety Directives;
* Safe voltages employed – voltage to earth from any single output socket is 32.5V a.c;
* Automatic protection against transformer coil becoming over heated, by inclusion of thermostats in the core windings;
* Primary over-current protection provided by a three-phase circuit breaker;
* Low voltage systems and insulated cable connections, eliminate risk of electrical shock to welders working on electrically preheated weldjoints.