The Profoscope+ is a fully integrated rebar locator with data storage. It has the same features as the Profoscope, but additionally offers the innovative memory function for data acquisition.
To increase the efficiency on the construction site this enhancement of the Profoscope not only offers real time visualization of rebars, but also automatic data collection.
- The memory function of the rebar locator Profoscsope+ supports two different modes of operation: The manual data storage allows the user to save concrete cover and rebar diameter on individually chosen spots. The automatic data storage of the rebar locator is especially designed for surface scans. Every time a rebar is detected, the cover value is stored automatically.
- The ProfoLink software of the Profoscope rebar locator provides professional tools to make clear assessment of the results.
- Rebar detector
- Measurement of concrete cover
- Measurement of rebar diameter
- Checking for minimum cover
- Map out the rebar grid and cover for corrosion studies (with Canin+)
- Rebar grid examination for planned load changes on the structure
- Measuring performance and technical information of this rebar locator are identical to the Profoscope.
- The rebar locator can store 49,500 measurements
- Compatibility: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7
- Data import: *.csv format
- Data export: *.csv format (Excel compatible for further processing), *.png format
- Data transfer: USB, MicroSD card reader