|The Canin+ is the fastest instrument for corrosion monitoring, offering a practical, cost-effective approach to the investigation of reinforced concrete.
Corrosion Analysis allows the contractor to limit the maintenance tasks on reinforced concrete to the areas where it is really required. The Canin+ is the fastest instrument for corrosion analysis, offering a practical, cost-effective approach to the investigation of reinforced concrete. Corrosion analysis with the Canin+ allows a rapid, comprehensive test of the site and provides a fast assessment of locations where corrosion is likely to take place. Corrosion analysis with the half-cell potential method: accurate field potential measurements aid in detecting active corrosion in rebars.
- Immediate presentation of test area and reading directly on the instrument’s display
- Total memory for 235,000 readings which can be stored
- For further analysis, the Canin ProVista Software allows downloading, presenting and editing data measured by this instrument for corrosion analysis
- Rapid corrosion analysis of large areas using the 1- and the 4-Wheel Electrodes
- Accurate location of areas of active rebar corrosion
Corrosion Analysis with the Potential Measurement Measurement range -999 mV to +340 mV Resolution 1 mV Memory non-volatile memory for up to 235,000 measurements stored in up to 71 object files Software Canin ProVista Software for downloading data and evaluation on PC Battery operation six LR 6 (AA) batteries, 1.5 V for up to 60 h (or 30 h with activated backlight) Memory non-volatile memory for up to 5,800 measurements stored in up to 24 object files Data transfer by Windows Hyperterminal Batteryoperation six LR 6 (AA) batteries, 1.5 V for up to 40 h (or 20 h with activated backlight) General Impedance 10 MΩ Operating temperature 0 deg to 60 deg C Storage temperature -10 deg to 60 deg C Display 128 x 128 pixel graphic LCD with backlight Data output RS 232 interface, USB with adapter Case dimensions 580 x 480 x 210 mm (22.8 x 18.9 x 8.3 in.) Weight net. 10.6 kg (23.5 lbs); shipping 14 kg (31.1 lbs)