The Digi-Schmidt rebound hammer combines Proceq’s classic Original Schmidt with a display unit that allows the direct reading and display of test results.
The Schmidt Hammer Digi-Schmidt was developed for the non destructive measurement of the concrete compressive strength and controlling the uniform concrete quality.
Besides showing the basic settings on the included display unit, the Schmidt Hammer offers the transmission of the measured data to a standard printer or to a PC. This supersedes the time consuming business of note taking allowing the user to focus on the essential. The window based software ProVista allows downloading, presenting and editing of the measured values in a fast and easy way.
The Schmidt Hammer is equipped with a sensor which measures the rebound value of a test impact to high resolution and repeatability. With the Schmidt Hammer, various parameters such as impact direction, form factor and time factors such as carbonation depth can easily be set.
- The Schmidt Hammer offers automatic calculation of the compressive strength
- Storage of customized conversion curves
- Data evaluation and storage as well as transmission to a PC with ProVista software are possible with the Schmidt Hammer
- Schmidt Hammer Type ND: Suitable for use on concrete components of 100 mm (3.94 in.) thickness or more
- Schmidt Hammer Type LD: Suitable on concrete components of thickness less than 100 mm (3.94 In.) or on cast stone material
- Both versions of the Schmidt Hammer are ideally suited for systematic high volume measuring and the detection of weak spots in the concrete as well as for the control of uniform concrete quality
Schmidt Hammer Schmidt Hammer
Impact energy 2.207 Nm 0.735 Nm Measuring range
Concrete compressive strength
10 – 70 N/mm2
1,450 – 10,152 psi
18 – 70 N/mm2
2,610 – 10,152 psi
Display Unit Display graphic LCD-Display 128 x 128 pixel Internal data storage non-volatile memory, 250 measurement series of 10 measurements each Communication RS 232 or with adapter to USB PC application ProVista Battery type six LR6 (AA) batteries, 1.5 V for 60 h operation Operating temperature 0 C to +60 C Storage temperature -10 C to +60 C