Fitted with a generous working chamber area of 1 cubic meter, the Scorpion Blast 1200s suction blast cabinet provides ample blasting space for most medium sized parts.
Fitted with a generous working chamber area of 1 cubic meter, the Scorpion Blast 1200s suction blast cabinet provides ample blasting space for most medium sized parts. Suitable for high production abrasive blasting and shot peening or as an occasional use cabinet, the 1200s is our most popular blasting cabinet model.
- Foot print of 1610mm x 1300mm.
- High efficiency suction blast gun.
- Popular size for medium sized parts.
- Typical uses include shot peening, stainless steel finishing and sanitizing, surface texturing, clean rubber, glass and plastic moulds.
* Working chamber width: 1200mm
* Working chamber depth: 915mm
* Working chamber height: 1000mm
* Overall width: 1300mm
* Overall depth: 1610mm
* Overall height: 2235mm
* Door opening width: 760mm
* Door opening height: 865mm
Total weight: approximately 760kg
* Airflow total volume: 850m cube/hr (500cfm)
* Airflow velocity: 0.2m/sec (42ft/min)
* Filter cartridge area: 21m square (226ft square)
* Air to cloth ratio: 2.2:1
* Residual dust content: < 2 mg/Nm cube
* Filtering efficiency: 99.99 percent on 0.5Mu m particle
* Reverse pulse on time: 0-1 sec. increments of 0.2 sec.
* Reverse pulse off time: 0-5 minutes
* Electrical power supply: 380-415 Volt,50HZ,3 Phase
* Cabinet lighting: 2 x 18w
* Cabinet illumination: 750lux
* Dust collector fan power: 1.5kw (2hp)
* Compressed air consumption: 64m cube/hr (38cfm) @ 5.5bar (80psi)
* Working pressure: 0.7-6.8bar (10-100psi)
* Supply air residual oil content: < 5mg/m cube
* Supply air residual humidity content: < 5mg/m cube Pressure dew point 3 – 5C
* Glass Beads: B/3 – AE/10
* Aluminum Oxide: #24 180
* Steel Grit: less than or equal to G40
* Steel Carbide: #24 180
* Stainless Steel Shot: S10 S40
* Ceramic Beads: B125 B20