Magnaflux offers a complete line of cables and connectors for MPI equipment.
Magnaflux provides a broad range of flexible, heavy-duty, rubber coated cables in standard lengths of 15′ and 20′, along with lug and either-end connectors for attaching cables to its magnetizing equipment, wet benches, power packs and mobile units.
Rubber-covered flexible cables are available in standard lengths of 15 (4.57 m) and 20 (6.09 m) with a choice of either end or lug connectors. Custom cables and replacement connectors are also available.
* 11306: 15 (4.57 m) Lugs at both ends
* 11307: 15 (4.57 m) Lug and either end
* 11308: 15 (4.57 m) Either ends at both ends
* 11312: 20 (6.09 m) Lugs at both ends
* 11313: 20 (6.09 m) Lug and either end
* 11314: 20 (6.09 m) Either ends at both ends
- Custom-length 4/0 Cable and 1000 MCM Cable are available
Specifications Compliance: ASTM E709-08, ASTM E1444, BPVC
Connectors for attaching 4/0 cables to Magnaflux magnetizing equipment, including Wet Benches, Powerpacks, Mobile Units.
* 1238: 4/0 Either end connector. Allows quick cable disconnect for maximum flexibility
* 1238A: Connector Boot only
* 1574: Either end lug adapter, changes lug terminals to either end terminals
* 1576: 90 Either end lug adapter (changes lug terminal to either-end terminal)
* 2590: 4/0 Lug for permanent attachment to magnetizing equipment
* 2592: 4/0 Slim design lug for permanent attachment to magnetizing equipment
* 81355: 1000 MCM lug for permanent attachment to magnetizing equipment